Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun Week with Family!!

After spending a weekend with Josh, Shyla and Raleigh Dave and I came back to a busy week of work, then a wonderful visit from my Dad. He and Jan are planning to move back to Minnesota to our delight!! Shyla, Josh and Raleigh came for the weekend also so we had fun remembering the olden days!! Do you know what happens when you get a bunch of men together?? Lots of big buck, big fish stories and boy was it flying at our house!! I will share with you a few pictures that were taken with Corey's camera because for some reason the xD card for my camera won't read in my computer. I hope it's temporary.

S5000251

S5000252

S5000250

S5000254

These are a few pictures taken by Corey when he visited Shyla, Josh and Raleigh the weekend before Dad came to visit.

S5000241S5000242

S5000249

We are all very excited about Dad and Jan moving closer, especially the boys. Lots of plans in the works for ice fishing!!

No comments: