Monday, July 28, 2008

sugar lake 2008

Good Morning every one! It looks like another gorgeous day ahead of us. Today is my last day off. Then back to work another 5 days. I hope everyone has as nice a weekend as I had this past weekend. This past weekend was my annual girls weekend at my good friend and co-workers house, Betsy. She lives near Sugar Lake. We had everything we could possibly want. Good food (of course). I have 2 new recipes I fell in love with. I will share them later.

DSCF1205    DSCF1215

Friday night after a quick swim. Note the Weiner Dogs on the dock.

The sunset was much more incredible than this picture.

DSCF1218

Betsy's deck at night and the Girls.  

DSCF1222

DSCF1228 DSCF1233

Yes, these are 2 wiener dogs.

The girls in the lake.

DSCF1227

DSCF1237

No comments: