Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Apologies...

There really is no excuse for me not blogging. I should be as good at it as Shyla is. One reason is I forgot my camera when I went to work in Superior so I kicked myself every afternoon coming back across the Bong Bridge as the sum was setting. The sky was the unrealistic pick color behind the dirty color of Duluth.  Instead of just working the 4  10 hour days I ended up working Friday too.  So I was beat by the time I got home. 2 days off and back to work Mon in my own unit.

I work in Eveleth tomorrow, off Thursday and in the Duluth unit Friday and Sat. I -13 right now. Supposed to be even colder by the weekend. I did get over to see the boys Sunday. Sam is not only walking but trying to run! I'm sure to catch up with his brothers. Maybe I'll get over there today to get some pictures so I'll have photo's to blog.

No comments: