Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brrrr!!


I wore my winter boots and coat for the first time this morning so it must be winter. Dave and I will be heading to Fargo to celebrate Raleighs 1st birthday. A year already!! It seems like yesterday that Dave and I raced to Fargo for the new arrival only to wait till morning. No Picture tonight ...I just got lucky and remembered the passwor without having to call Shyla ha ha. If you want pictures check out Shyla's blog tonight. It's cute. I promise pictures when I return. I Lied, here's a picture of Pam and Gorgi.

2 comments:

Marymont said...

I wish I had a good reason to wear those great boots that you turned me on to for my trip to Antarctica. We are having a mild fall, with only 2 mild frosts so far. I would love to have some major precipitation of any kind. Snow would be a super treat, but that is totally unlikely. So I pray for rain.

DandeLion Soup said...

Love the picture of Pam and her pup. Plus, I love the new header picture on your blog :)